Inside Pete Davidson's first appearance in 'The Kardashians'

Inside Pete Davidson’s first appearance in ‘The Kardashians’

The Kardashians’ recent episode shared an insight into Pete Davidson and Kim Kardashian’s Saturday Night Live (SNL) collaboration during the comedian’s first appearance in the series. 

The on-air Hulu series’ third episode gave viewers an insight into the lovebirds preparing for their famed skit on the show last October.

The couple ignited their romance during the intimate SNL sketch leading them to start dating soon after the show.

The Aladdin skit’s behind the scenes marked Davidson’s first appearance on the show as the Skims founder can be heard saying, “Once your monologue is over you just have to go and change and it’s a rush right into skits.”

“It’s just so chaotic and so much fun. I think I thrive under pressure and chaos so it was all fun for me,” she added.

The mum-of-four, however, has previously mentioned her beau in the show when she talked about their sweet interaction at the Met Gala 2021 even before the started going out.

“I ran into Pete Davidson at the Met and I was like: ‘I am so scared. I don’t know what I signed up for,’” she said. “And he’s like: ‘Can you read cue cards? You’re good. You’re good.’” 

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Article ? If You Like It Then Comment Fast. Have A Nice Day. ENJOY);

Previous Post Next Post