Camila Cabello weighs in on the importance of therapy, meditation

Camila Cabello weighs in on the importance of therapy, meditation

Camila Cabello sheds some light on the impact of therapy on her former anxiety worries and panic attack woes.

Cabello weighed in on the impact of it all while speaking with People magazine about the Women of Worth initiative.

During the course of the initiative, she dived deep into her album release and was quoted saying, “Therapy was a big part of me feeling better.”

The Grammy award-winning singer also went on to say that she’s been in therapy since the “Therapy was a big part of me feeling better,” and has always been open to self-improvement.

She also added, “I wanted to do anything that made me feel better.”

But it was a long road to get to where she is now. Before concluding Cabello also added, “I started meditating every day. I worked with a few different therapists, and so I found one that I feel like really helps.”

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Article ? If You Like It Then Comment Fast. Have A Nice Day. ENJOY);

Previous Post Next Post