Bella Hadid addresses ‘heartbreaking’ impact of Gigi Hadid comparisons

Model Bella Hadid recently sat down for a chat and recalled feeling ‘awful’ after all the comparisons she’d get regarding her older sister Gigi Hadid.

The star got candid about everything during her latest interviews with Vogue.

There she started by admitting, “I was the uglier sister. I was the brunette. I wasn’t as cool as Gigi, not as outgoing.”

“That’s really what people said about me. And unfortunately, when you get told things so many times, you do just believe it.”

“I always ask myself, how did a girl with incredible insecurities, anxiety, depression, body-image issues, eating issues, who hates to be touched, who has intense social anxiety — what was I doing getting into this business?” Bella added.

“But over the years I became a good actress. I put on a very smiley face, or a very strong face. I always felt like I had something to prove,” she added before concluding. 

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Article ? If You Like It Then Comment Fast. Have A Nice Day. ENJOY);

Previous Post Next Post